Friday, April 23, 2004

ex-co, SC, House com.... ELECTIONS in general. 

Wednesday ex-co interview. Saw dat my strongest "competitor" was a fren from NY first three months. Her interview slot wad just after mine. I called her when it was almost her turn and she wasn here yet. Apparently i was deemed as stupid, cuz who in the world would notify and remind her greatest "rival" in the election of her interview she had seemingly forgotten?

I would. I still would.

I dun care that one person missing the interview meant "one down", i care that she might have gotten it if she had turn up. I want her to win if she deserves it more than i do.

想不通
你们好象什么都要争,
输赢对你来说真的那么重要吗?
如果是真的那么重要,
你赢好了。

我不想因为
跟你们争
而像你们一样
忘了友情
忘了自己

我不想赢了过后
输去我以往所拥有的
与家人的光阴
与朋友的时间
和。自己 。
Joyce at 10:18 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*